ACA's advocacy is based on telling policymakers in
Washington, D.C., about issues that impact you and your business. Tell us your Top Three Issues, and you can win an ALL EXPENSE PAID TRIP to the ACA Summit.
The prize, valued at more than $1,500, includes three nights lodging at the Grand Hyatt, Washington and Registration, which includes the following:
- Welcome Reception will be at The Carnegie Library includes food, and refreshments
- One full day of sessions featuring compelling speakers and topics, with our Keynote Speaker, Rep. Mike Pompeo
- A day of appointments with policymakers on Capitol Hill: ACA schedules your meetings, conducts a lobbying prep session, provides talking points and leave-behind materials, and hosts a lounge on the Hill for you to eat and relax between appointments
- Entrance to the exhibit hall filled with the latest business solutions and offerings from programmers, service providers and manufacturers
- Five meals and a cocktail reception
To be eligible to win we ask that you please tell us your top three issues for your company in 2016.
Enter today to win a Free Trip to the ACA 23rd Annual Summit in Washington, D.C.!
The deadline to submit your issues is Friday, January 29, 2016. For additional information and official contest rules, click here.